This section contains resources developed specifically for teachers.
- The Lesson Plans pages compile sample reading intervention lesson plans based on the interventions used in Texas Center for Learning Disabilities 2006–2017 research for struggling readers in grades 1–5 (Early Intervention) and grades 6–8 (Remediation).
- The Professional Development pages house links to resources on effective instruction for adolescent literacy.
- The Key Policies and Practices pages feature the latest research findings distilled into concise lists of the most important things that should be in place in every school.
- The Videos pages contain multimedia resources for teachers.
- The Support for English Learners pages feature research-based strategies and practices for English learners.